Career Booster Program
ARE YOU READY TO LAUNCH AN AMAZING CAREER?
The Career Booster Program has been specifically designed to support scientists to leverage their research training by working on both long-term career development and learning the necessary tools to make a successful career transition, whether within or outside of academia.
The main challenges PhDs struggle with when it comes to career development are:
- lack of clarity, not knowing what the next career step should be
- not knowing where to start and the strategies to use
- not understanding their own value, skills and the results they can create and more importantly how they can transfer their research training to another field
- not having a long-term plan or career vision
- fear of the unknown (especially if outside of academia)
- where to find positions and how to network
The program builds on the 3 modules; Professional Identity, Match Making Formula and Personal Branding Template. Through a series of 4 workshops each followed by a group coaching, the program helps the attending scientists to experience clarity on their career path, to gain confidence and to learn the tools to create their desired careers.
Dates & Time
Workshop 1 Professional Identity: 07+14+21 February 10:00-12:00
Q&A Session 1: 07 March 10:00-11:00
Workshop 2 Identify Your Ideal Career Path: 21+28 March + 04 April 10:00-12:00
Q&A Session 2: 25 April 10:00-11:00
Workshop 3 Personal Branding & Networking: 02+09+16 May 10:00-12:00
Q&A Session 3: 30 May 10:00-11:00
Workshop 4 How to create a CV & Cover Letter that lands you the job!: 13+20 June 10:00-13:00
Q&A Session 4: 27 June 10:00-11:00
This program is organized by the IMPRS for Molecular Life Sciences